Hands of the Dark Side
Force and Destiny Points
Force Points = 5 + (1/2 X Character Level)
- On your turn, roll 1d6 (or more depending on level), add the highest roll to a single attack, ability check, or skill check.
- Force users may spend 1 as a swift action to regain a spent force power
- When a character’s HP drops to 0, you may spend a force point to go unconscious rather than die.
- As a reaction, spend 1 to lower your dark side score by one.
Destiny and Destiny Points
- A Destiny is an epic, and ultimate goal for your character, often grand in nature.
- A player cannot gain a destiny point without having chosen a destiny.
- A player starts out with 1 destiny point and gains 1 destiny point each time he or she levels.
- When a character performs an action or a deed that would move him or her closer to her action is typically granted a bonus
- When a character performs an action or deed that drives him or her away from is or her destiny, A penalty is typically given to the player.
Spend a destiny point to:
- Auto crit (without rolling to attack)
- Cause an attack to automatically miss
- Act out of turn (changing your initiative)
- Redirect dmg directed at an ally onto yourself
- Immediately gain 3 force points
Force Users can spend destiny points to:
- Increase the effect of certain force powers
- Use applications of force secrets